At 10 months, Jacob is...
- still wearing some 9 month and some 12 month clothes, 9 months in pants and shirts and 12 months in rompers, onesies, and pj's
- still taking 4 bottles a day and getting a little better with his sippy cup
- eating 3 meals a day and experimenting with table food - he still doesn't like most foods with texture
- crawling well on all fours
- pulling up with no problem
- walking along furniture easily
- saying 'mama,' dada,' 'baba,' 'hey,' bye-bye,' and lots of other babble that I'm sure means something to him!
- in his big boy car seat and adjusting well
- loving being outside more now that it's cooling off a little
- very social - he loves playing with his friends and talking to all the other moms at playgroup every week!
- has 2, almost 4 teeth
- gives the best hugs!
And now for the best part...